Update in GI, GYN, Endocrine and Molecular Pathology
February 27 - 2, 2017
Brigitte Ronnett, M.D. ( Bio )
Jennifer Laudadio, M.D. ( Bio )
Rhonda Yantiss, M.D. ( Bio )
Sylvia L. Asa, M.D., Ph.D. ( Bio )
- Difficult Colorectal Polyps: What Is It and What Do I need to Do About It?
- "Flat and Blue" Once Was Sprue: How Did Things Get So Complicated?
- Update on Thyroid Pathology: Morphology, Genomics and Back to Morphology
- Hydatidiform Moles: Ancillary Techniques to Refine Diagnosis
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease: Selected Diagnostic Challenges
- Pituitary Pathology: What Do You Really Need to Know?
- Adrenal Cortical Pathologies Made Simple
- Worms, Wheezes, Weird Diseases: The Differential Diagnosis of Mucosal Eosinophilia
- An Introduction to Molecular Testing Techniques
- Multi-Gene Versus Single-Gene Testing: The Winner Is...
- Ovarian Mucinous Tumors: Current Diagnostic Approach
- Ovarian Serous Tumors: Current Diagnostic Approach
- Challenging Cases in Breast Molecular Pathology
- Neuroendocrine Tumors of The Gastroenteropancreatic System: Lungs and Thymus: An Endocrine Approach
- Phenochromocytomas and Paragangliomas: Are We Missing Something?
- Molecular Testing for Colorectal Cancer: A Case-Based Approach
- Molecular GI Testing Other Than Colorectal
- Endocervical Adenocarcinoma: Selected Diagnostic Challenges
- Another Classification Scheme for Appendiceal Mucinous Tumors? You Have Got To Be Kidding
- Things to Think About When IBD Is On the Table