3rd Annual Dr. Richard L. Kempson Diagnostic Pathology Course, Making Diagnoses that Matter: The Next Generation of Problem Areas in Breast, GI, GYN and Placenta Pathology
July 10 - 13, 2017
Teri A. Longacre, M.D. Course Director ( Bio )
Ann K. Folkins, M.D. ( Bio )
Kimberly Allison, M.D. ( Bio )
Reetesh K. Pai, M.D. ( Bio )
Associate Professor, Division of Anatomic Pathology; Director of Gastrointestinal Pathology Center of Excellence; and Director of Gastrointestinal Fellowshipr
- Barrett Esophagus: Dysplasia and Role of Endoscopic Mucosal Resection
- Endometriosis, Atypical Endometriosis & Endometriosis-Associated Tumors: What to Watch Out For
- Mixed Mullerian Tumors: Does Adenofibroma Exist? Do You Grade Adenosarcoma? If So, How? Are all Carcinosarcomas Equal?
- Risk Lesions on Breast Core Biopsy: Diagnosis and Clinical Management Issues
- Evaluating the Endocervical Adenocarcinoma (Cone) Biopsy: Diagnosis, Special Types, Margins
- Uterine Mesenchymal Tumors in the Laparoscopic Era
- Endometrial Hyperplasia & EIN: Assessing Treatment Response
- Papillary Problems in Breast Pathology: Test Yourself!
- Gastric Cancer: Subtypes, Staging & Ancillary Testing
- Lumps & Bumps in the GYN Tract: Consultation Cases
- Diagnostic Agreement in Breast Pathology: Can We Improve?
- Classification of Dysplasia in IBD: New Published Guidelines on Diagnosis, Surveillance & Management
- Survivor's Guide to the Intraoperative Ovarian Frozen Section
- Vulvar Dysplasia: SIL, dVIN & All the Other Stuff that's NOT Dysplasia
- Colitis: When It's NOT IBD
- Colorectal Carcinoma: Beyond the CAP Template & the Role of Pathologists in Ancillary Theranostic Testing
- Updates in Breast Cancer Pathology Best Practices: Be a "Diagnostic Oncologist"
- Practical Placental Pathology: Don't Miss These Diagnoses!
- Lumps & Bumps in the GI Tract
- Challenging Breast Pathology Cases Seen in Consultation