- Graduated from Medical School: College of Medicine University of Ibadan, Nigeria (1998)
- Graduated from Residency: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK (2006), Served as Chief Resident (2004-2006).
- Graduated from Urologic Pathology Fellowship: The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, MD (2007).
- On the Board of Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Benjamin Castleman Award (2010)
- Arthur Purdy Stout Society Annual Prize (2015)
- President of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP)
- Author of over 200 peer-reviewed articles, predominantly on Urologic Pathology.
- Over 25 Book Chapters (including contributions to the 4th and 5th editions of the WHO Classification of Tumors of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs)
Several visiting Professorships/Grand Rounds, USCAP Annual Meetings, USCAP Short Courses, USCAP Long Course, USCAP Interactive Microscopy Courses (Palm Springs), USCAP Practical Pathology Seminars, International Academy of Pathology, Asia Pacific International Academy of Pathology, and European Congress of Pathology/European Society of Pathology meetings.
- Case Presentation: Interesting Cases in Urologic Pathology (10/19/2023)
- Diagnostic Pearls and Pitfalls in Testicular Pathology (10/18/2023)
- Diagnostic Pearls and Pitfalls in Kidney Pathology (10/18/2023)
- Diagnostic Pearls and Pitfalls in Bladder Pathology (10/17/2023)
- Diagnostic Pearls and Pitfalls in Prostate Pathology (10/16/2023)