Dr. Bagg received his MB. BCh degree (magna cum laude) from the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa. He took his residency training in pathology and hematopathology at the University of the Witwatersrand and School of Pathology, South African Institute for Medical Research and residency training in clinical pathology followed by a fellowship in hematopathology and pathology at Georgetown University, Washington, D.C. He is board certified in hematology/hematopathology and clinical pathology. He is Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine University of Pennsylvania where he is Medical Director, Cancer Cytogenetics Laboratory at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Bagg has published over 70 research papers in the field of hematology and hematopathology in peer-reviewed pathology journals. He has contributed numerous chapters to pathology text books and serves on the editorial board of six pathology journals.
- Essentials of Molecular and Surgical Pathology in the Diagnosis of Lymphomas, Leukemias and CNS, ENT and Endocrine Lesions
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia and Other Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (10/08/2014)
- The Role of Genetic Studies in Diagnosing and Classifying Acute Leukemias (10/08/2014)
- The Role of Genetic Studies in the Evaluation of Indolent Lymphomas (10/07/2014)
- The Role of Genetic Studies in the Evaluation of Aggressive Lymphomas (10/07/2014)
- Introduction to the Molecular Genetic Pathology of Lymphomas and Other Hematologic Malignancies (10/06/2014)
- nbn (05/31/2011)