- Graduated from The University of Texas at Austin in 1991
- Graduated from Baylor College of Medicine in 1997
- American Board of Surgical Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2002)
American Board of Surgical Pathology (Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2002)
In my spare time, I enjoy reading, playing piano and raising 4 children
I count as my most significant achievement to date my work in the field of sentinel lymph nodes in gynecologic malignancy
- A. Malpica, E. Euscher. Biopsy Interpretation of the Uterine Cervix and Corpus, 2nd edition (2015
- Euscher E, Sui D, Soliman P, et al. Ultrastaging of sentinel lymph nodes in endometrial carcinoma according to use of 2 different methods. Int J Gynecol Pathol. 37:242-251;2018.
- Euscher E, Malpica A. Use of Immunohistochemistry in the diagnosis of miscellaneous and metastatic tumors of the uterine corpus and cervix. Semin Diagn Pathol. 31:233-257;2014.
- Euscher E, Fox P, Bassett R. The pattern of myometrial invasion as a predictor of lymph node metastasis or extrauterine disease in low-grade endometrial carcinoma. Am J Surg Pathol. 37:1728-1736;2013.
- Pathology of Women's Cancer: Breast and Gynecologic Pathology Update
- Cervis and Vulva: Squamous and Glandular Pathology (10/18/2018)
- Uterine Mesenchymal Tumors (10/17/2018)
- Endometrial Cancer Staging and Lynch Syndrome Screening (10/16/2018)
- Endometrial Cancer Subtyping (10/16/2018)
- Non-Neoplastic Endometrium and Precursor Lesions (10/15/2018)