Dr. Ramam received his MBBS degree from the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Institute, Pondicherry, India, and his MD degree from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences in New Delhi. He received fellowship training in Dermatopathology at the University of California, San Francisco Medical Center.
His special interests in dermatopathology are: granulomatous diseases, pigmentary disorders, drug eruptions, and clinical epidemiology in dermatology. He has authored more than 110 research publications, contributed 17 chapters to medical text books, and edited or co-authored 9 monographs. Dr. Ramam serves on the editorial board of three dermatopathology journals and is a frequent invited speaker at international meetings.
- Dermatopathologic Dilemmas: Melanoma, Infection and Inflammatory Skin Disease
- Pigmentary Disorders (10/16/2014)
- Epidermal Reaction Patterns (10/15/2014)
- Clinicopathologic Correlation in Inflammatory Skin Disease (Panel) (10/15/2014)
- Patterns In Infectious Diseases (10/14/2014)
- Tropical Infections (10/13/2014)