Dr. Peters received her MD degree from the University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry. She took her residency training in Dermatology, and Fellowships in Allergic Diseases, and in Dermatopathology at the Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN. She is board certified in Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Dermatologic Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology by the American Board of Dermatology and in Pathology by the American board of Pathology.
Dr. Peter’s research interests are in melanoma and melanocytic nevi, connective tissue diseases, autoimmune bullous diseases, and lymphomas.
- American Board of Pathology - Dermatopathology
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatologic Immunology/Diagnostic and Laboratory Immunology
- American Board of Pathology
- American Board of Dermatology - Dermatopathology
- American Board of Dermatology
- Cutaneous microemboli from hydrophilic polymer after endovascular procedures., Thompson AK, Peters MS, El-Azhary RA, Gibson LE, Chang MB, Griffin JR, Davis MD, McEvoy MT, Camilleri MJ, Bridges AG.
- J Am Acad Dermatol. 2015 Oct;73(4):666-71. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2015.07.014. Epub 2015 Aug 12., PMID: 26277212
- Eosinophils in lichen sclerosus et atrophicus., Keith PJ, Wolz MM, Peters MS.
- J Cutan Pathol. 2015 Oct;42(10):693-8. doi: 10.1111/cup.12556. Epub 2015 Aug 10.,PMID: 26152335
- Incidence of Melanoma in Children: A Population-Based Study in Olmsted County, Minnesota., Lowe GC, Brewer JD, Peters MS, Davis DM.
- Pediatr Dermatol. 2015 Sep-Oct;32(5):618-20. doi: 10.1111/pde.12621. Epub 2015 Jun 8., PMID: 26059893
- Dermatopathologists' concerns and challenges with clinical information in the skin biopsy requisition form: a mixed-methods study., Comfere NI, Peters MS, Jenkins S, Lackore K, Yost K, Tilburt J.
- J Cutan Pathol. 2015 May;42(5):333-45. doi: 10.1111/cup.12485. Epub 2015 Apr 21., PMID: 25757028
- Segmental type 1 Darier disease: a case series highlighting late-onset disease., Sartori-Valinotti JC, Peters MS, Wieland CN.
- Br J Dermatol. 2015 Aug;173(2):587-9. doi: 10.1111/bjd.13704. Epub 2015 Jun 28. No abstract available., PMID: 25639290
- Hybridization of an Aβ-specific antibody fragment with aminopyrazole-based β-sheet ligands displays striking enhancement of target affinity.Hellmert M, Müller-Schiffmann A, Peters MS, Korth C, Schrader T., Org Biomol Chem. 2015 Mar 14;13(10):2974-9. doi: 10.1039/c4ob02411g., PMID: 25613910
- Dermatopathologic Dilemmas: Melanoma, Infection and Inflammatory Skin Disease
- Cutaneous Immunofluorescence Testing: Under-or-Over-Utilized? (10/16/2014)
- Dermatopathology of the Female Breast (10/15/2014)
- A Practical Approach to Panniculitis: Clinicopathologic Patterns and Problems (10/14/2014)
- The Histopathologic Spectrum of Drug Reactions (Panel) (10/13/2014)
- Eosinophils in Cutaneous Histopathology: Diagnostic, Distinctive or Distracting? (10/13/2014)