Dr. Nucci received her MD degree from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, took her residency training in Pathology at the Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, MA, and Fellowship training in Surgical Pathology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and the Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Dr. Nucci’s clinical and research interests are in gynecologic pathology, soft tissue tumors and uterine mesenchymal tumors.
- Breast, GYN and GU: The Essentials of Accurate Surgical Pathologic Diagnosis
- Surgical Pathology Essentials in GI, Pancreaticobiliary, Gynecological, Breast & Hematopathology
- Practical Issues Related to the Diagnosis of Endocervical Glandular Lesions (02/19/2016)
- The Spectrum of Pathology of the Vulva: Diagnostic Issues and Practical Considerations (02/18/2016)
- Recent Developments in (and a practical approach to) the Diagnosis of Uterine Mesenchymal Tumors (02/17/2016)
- Practical Issues Related to the Endometrial Biopsy Part 2: Precursor Lesions & Carcinomas (02/16/2016)
- Practical Issues Related to the Endometrial Biopsy Part 1: Benign Endometrium (02/16/2016)
- Sex Cord Stromal Tumors of the Ovary (02/21/2014)
- Serous Borderline Tumors of the Ovary (02/20/2014)
- Mixed Epithelial-Stromal Tumors of the Uterus (02/19/2014)
- Adenocarcinoma in Situ: New Insights Regarding Morphology and Pathogenesis (02/18/2014)
- The Spectrum of Pathology of the Vulva: Distinguishing dVIN from Other Neoplastic and Inflammatory Processes (02/17/2014)