Dr. Rish Pai received his B.A. from Pomona College in Claremont, CA and earned his M.D., Ph.D. from Case Western University School of Medicine in Cleveland, OH. He completed his anatomic pathology residency followed by a gastrointestinal and hepatic pathology fellowship at the University of Chicago Medical Center.
Dr. Pai is currently Professor of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and serves as Consultant in the Department of Laboratory Medicine/Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, Arizona. Dr. Pai has lectured nationally and internationally on many aspects of gastrointestinal and hepatic pathology. He is currently Vice President of the Rodger C. Haggitt Gastrointestinal Pathology Society and a member of the Education Committee of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology.
Dr. Pai is a regular reviewer for numerous pathology and gastroenterology journals and serves on the Editorial Board of the American Journal of Surgical Pathology. Dr. Pai has published over 90 articles and written multiple book chapters in the fields of gastrointestinal and hepatic pathology.
- Diagnostic Pearls for the Practicing Pathologist: Focus on Gynecologic, Head and Neck, Gastrointestinal and Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
- An Approach to Gastrointestinal Eosinophilia (10/21/2021)
- Barrett's Esophagus and Early Esophageal Neoplasia (10/20/2021)
- Common Dilemmas in Colorectal Carcinoma Reporting (10/19/2021)
- Biopsy Diagnosis of Inflammatory Diseases of the Colon (10/19/2021)
- An Update on Gastric Neoplasia (10/18/2021)